Gold, Copper & Precious Metals
Exploration in Australia
Taruga Minerals Limited (Taruga or the Company) is a mineral exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:TAR) with a focus on acquiring and developing highly prospective Gold, Copper and precious metals exploration projects in Australia.
CEO Thomas Line is supported by a highly credentialed Board, and has provided the Company with exposure to the exciting, under explored, High-Grade Flinders Copper-Gold-Silver Project on the margin of the Gawler Craton, South Australia. Taruga has an exclusive, 12-month option to acquire the Flinders and Torrens Projects from Strikeline Resources Pty Ltd.Learn more
- South Australia hosts 68% of Australia’s economic demonstrated copper resources, with 89Mt of contained copper. Most of this is hosted within IOCG-style deposits within the Gawler Craton and G2 Structural Corridor.
- Most of the world’s copper is used in making electrical applications, and in industries such as automotive, industrial, and telecommunications.
Subscribe for occasional updates, news and information.
Flinders IOCG project
- The Flinders Project is highly prospective for IOCG mineralisation with high-grade copper and gold sample results obtained recently from outcropping mineralised breccias over a strike of at least 6.4km.
- Further strike potential of up to 15km identified by reprocessing and modelling of government magnetics.
- Long strike, high-grade results and geochemical signature indicates potential for a large IOCG system.
The Torrens project
The Torrens Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) Project (EL6437), as part of its 100% option agreement with Strikeline Resources Pty Ltd. The Project borders the Flinders IOCG Project to the north of Flinders and is situated within the G2 Structural corridor which hosts the nearby Olympic Dam and Carrapateena IOCGs.