The Company has adopted systems of control and accountability as the basis for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs. To the extent they are applicable, the Company has adopted the Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations with 2010 Amendments (2nd Edition) (“Recommendations” or “Guide”) as published by ASX Corporate Governance Council.
The following corporate governance charters, codes and policies have been implemented and are supplied in PDF format:
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Corporate Code of Conduct
- Diversity, Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Shareholder Communication Guidelines and Policy
- Disclosure Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
As the Company’s activities develop in size, nature and scope, the size of the Board and the implementation of additional corporate governance structures will be reviewed and amended as required.